24 November 2012

Erica's Nails and More November Nail Art Challenge - Day 8

Happy Saturday!! Hope everyone here in the US had a great Thanksgiving!! :) I made pumpkins pies Wednesday night and spent all day Thanksgiving Day cooking for my little family of 4! :) And today, we put up the Christmas tree and hung the kiddos' stockings! Can't believe Christmas is in a month!

We're on Day 8 of the challenge and the theme is gradient nails. I've never done gradient nails before, so this was a total flop for me! Maybe next time I'll stick to two colors until I've got it done :D

I used China Glaze Naked, China Glaze Elephant Walk, and Sinful Colors Smokin.





There are two more days left in the challenge, and the next day is going to be the hardest.. water marbles!! I bought filtered water and small plastic cups for it, so we'll see how I do!


1 comment :

I love comments and will do my best to respond to the ones you leave! <3